SALES & MARKETING
- Handle properties sales enquiries
- Provide telephone support and attend to walk in customers
- Build and maintain relationship with clients
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Preferably Executives specializing in property sales
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Outgoing & friendly personality
- Possess own transport and willing to work on weekends.
- Responsible for all leasing matters for retail lots within the complex/properties and to ensure meeting the group budget rental income given by the Management.
- Responsible on the implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify suitable trade mix and tenants for the complex/properties.
- Assist in preparing marketing plans and strategies and recommendations on suitable support like advertising agencies, brochures, signage, etc, and the best and most effective marketing campaigns to launch lease of the malls/properties and other developments. This will require creative and artistic abilities, including superlative writing skills.
- To lead, organize and train the leasing team.
- Possess a Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a similar capacity in a property development, retail industry or related field.
- Sound knowledge of tenancy agreements with preferably experience in property management and leasing service apartment and condominium units.
- Good communication and strong negotiation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English.